Advantages of autoclaved lime sand brick
The raw material of autoclaved lime-sand brick is mainly sand. Promoting autoclaved lime-sand brick to replace clay brick has a positive effect on reducing environmental pollution, protecting farmland and improving building functions. The performance of autoclaved lime-sand brick is analyzed and studied, the problems existing in the application of autoclaved lime-sand brick are discussed, and the technical measures that should be taken in design and construction are put forward.
Autoclaved lime-sand brick is a solid brick made of sand and lime as the main raw materials, which is prepared by blank, pressed, and autoclaved for curing. The test results show that autoclaved lime-sand brick has good durability and high wall strength.
1. High strength: due to the factors of making I, the strength of autoclaved lime-sand brick is more than 0.7 times that of ordinary brick.
2. Good frost resistance: of course, this kind of brick is very good in frost resistance because of its good strength.
3. Good water resistance: In addition, autoclaved sand-lime brick has passed the dry-wet cycle in the production process, so its water resistance and water absorption performance are better than ordinary bricks.
4. High temperature resistance: many people may not know that autoclaved sand-lime bricks are made in high temperature and high pressure, so they have good stability. Even at 200 ℃, the bricks will not have any problems.
5. Corrosion resistance: since the strength of autoclaved lime sand brick exceeds MU15, it also has good corrosion resistance.